Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Riverdale Art Walk


I am so pleased that I have been accepted again into the Riverdale Art Walk

June 4 & 5 • 2011


The 13th Annual Riverdale Art Walk is a two day, juried fine art exhibition open to all. We showcase established and emerging artists in retail spaces, artists’ studios and in Jimmie Simpson Park. We select artists through an anonymous juried process that does not discriminate on any basis. The Riverdale Art Walk is the first outdoor show of the season and we continue to have the lowest participation fees in the outdoor arts festival circuit. 
Saturday and Sunday
11am-6pm

This year I will buy my own tent!

2 comments:

  1. OH, that's so great! How cool is that, your own tent..

    Congrats, and paint on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you much success, Catherine. I wish I could come visit myself!

    ReplyDelete